Unlike my sister and perhaps more like the rest of us out there I use canned pumpkin when I need some cooked pumpkin.
I’m not about to buy a pumpkin, roast it and purée it for the cup I needed in this cake recipe.
I don’t even feel bad about it.
I’d rather spend my time decorating for Fall.
So today I did both.
3 Large Eggs
Large Can O Pumpkin Puree
1 Golden Butter Cake Mix
12oz Evaporated Milk
1 2 teaspoon Salt
1 Cup Sugar
4 TSP Pumpkin Pie Spice
3/4 Cup of Butter
1 cup of Toasted Walnuts
- Pumpkin Pie Cake w/ Toasted Walnuts (thesisterslice.com)
- Pumpkin Pie Crumble (kellygetthin.wordpress.com)
- How to make pumpkin pie (kaichronicles.com)
- Spiked Pumpkin Pie and Apple Pie Lattes (daydreamerdesserts.com)
- Pumpkin Coffee Cake (ahomespuncountrylife.wordpress.com)