t doesn’t matter if you are blogging a novel, a memoir or a nonfiction book, if you want to convince your readers to think or act a certain way, you must hit them in the gut. (Not literally, of course.) If you can make them feel something, you can probably inspire them to behave in the way you desire.
- Terry Irving — Bio, Books & Blogs
- Short Biography
- Posts Either Written By Me or Written About My Work
- Video: Resume Reel
- Video: Rescue in the Philippines 2013
- Book: Courier (#1 in Freelancer Series) — May 2014
- Book: Warrior (#2 in Freelancer Series) — Summer 2014
- Book: On The Road – Part 1 of Time Cut: 1969-2013 –On Amazon Now
- Book: The Unemployed Guy’s Guide to Unemployment–On Amazon Now
- Blog: Unemployed Guy’s Guide to Unemployment Blog
- Blog: Who Says There Are No Great Jobs Blog
- Other People’s Books
- The Work of Writing
- Friends of Hey Sweetheart
Now, I'm changing gears*.
My first thriller, "Courier," will be published by Exhibit A Books in May 2014.
For more on this lightning-fast motorcycle race of a book, please visit the two links in the box below.
(*To be honest, I'm still fairly uncouth.)
I Found 3301
Well, you can’t buy the book, but you can get the T-shirt
What You’ve Been Saying
- The art and heart of life, technology, and current events. |Welcome to a new friend: Matthew Alan Bennett
- Let Classical Music Die Already | welcome to a new friend Thomas Cochran
- Welcome to a new friend: Cleveland Invest
- Gatsby’s Abandoned Children | I’m Jeremiah Walton. I’m 18 years old, traveling cross country, and write poetry for Gatsby’s Abandoned Children.
- 14 Screenwriters Writing – NYTimes.com
BUY ANYTHING FROM AMAZON and Support this Blog
- Google’s Road Map to Global Domination - NYTimes.comGoogle’s Road Map to Global Domination - NYTimes.com: Dan Winters for The New York TimesLuc Vincent, the man in charge of all the imagery in Google's online maps, next to a Trekker. By ADAM... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- Famous Men and Their Motorcycles | The Art of ManlinessFamous Men and Their Motorcyclesby Brett & Kate McKay on April 10, 2011 · 103 commentsin BlogFew things have captured the passion, the sometimes obsession, of men like the motorcycle. There’s... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- Tales of Lt. Charles H. Kirk of the 15th Pennsylvania Volunteer Cavalry in the late Rebellion (I am the great-grandson of First Lt. Charles H. Kirk, Historian of the Fifteenth Pennsylvania Volunteer Cavalry (Antietam, Stone River, Chickamaugua, Lookout Mountain, Cherokee Indian Battles,... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- Did Nixon Commit Treason in 1968? What The New LBJ Tapes Reveal.Sunday, January 25, 2009 - 14:43 Did Nixon Commit Treason in 1968? What The New LBJ Tapes Reveal. Robert "KC" Johnson Mr. Johnson is a professor of history at Brooklyn College and a... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- First 2 scenes of my screenplay for Courier. (Seeking good Screenplay Editor)Normal 0 false false false EN-US X-NONE X-NONE 1. EXT DAY.HIGHWAY It’s December 20th 1972.... [[ This is a content summary only. Visit my website for full links, other content, and more! ]]
- The art and heart of life, technology, and current events. |Welcome to a new friend: Matthew Ala… buff.ly/1fog9qa via Terry Irving 5 hours ago
- RT @thomasafowler: Gift Guide: What to Buy the Highbrow Literature Lover Who's Read Everything bit.ly/1h0Teld 6 hours ago
- I need a lover that will lay in bed with me | Catching up with Gatsby's Abandoned Children bit.ly/1h1Bg1Y via @terryirving 6 hours ago
- RT @JJmaddn: Sage #book suggestions on @kojoshow, @mkzur! 8 hours ago
- Tired of Talking About Myself : Joey Hi-Fi Cover Reveal: Marianne de Pierres :: Angry Robot Books fb.me/6poh9ODqG 8 hours ago
Archives By Date
Longtime Newsman Attempts Escape
40 years of television journalism, online startups/failures, content creation, and technical chicanery and now trying to scam the literary world. First novel (A thriller about Watergate) to be published on real paper in May 2014. Other novels, screenplays, and ghostwritings are pouring out as fast as I can type. Hoping to keep the family in Senior Kibble for as long as possible.